The Senior Finance Officer will provide support and service to the Centre by carrying out financial control and support functions within the direction and parameters set by Chief Financial Officer. The Senior Finance Officer’s main responsibility is the financial management of the AIMS Senegal Centre in accordance with AIMS-NEI procedures and practices.
In this role, reporting to the Director of Operations and with technical reporting lines to the Director Grants and Program Finance, the Senior Finance Officer – AIMS Senegal is responsible for the proper implementation of financial procedures in all AIMS programs in the country and Centre of operation.
Do you have what we need?
- Minimum 5 years’ senior level exposure to financial management and policies with an appreciation of meeting statutory requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership in all areas of financial and budget administration through policy and procedure development, adherence to financial and operational controls.
- Expert understanding and execution of both narrative and financial monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts, budgets, statements and financial reports.
- Proven ability to analyze, summarize and synthesize financial data; critical attention to detail and impactful decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated skill in maintenance of complex financial records. • Expert proficiency in cash flow management.
Click on this link to apply to apply. Applications will be accepted until December 09, 2022
Télécharger le PDF