Reporting to the Director Operations – AIMS Senegal and with technical reporting lines to the Director Grants and Program Finance, the Finance Manager is responsible for the proper implementation of financial procedures in all AIMS programs in the country and Centre of operation. The Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing and maintaining effective and efficient accounting and financial records for the offices in the country of operations and responsible for preparing financial reports for local management, preparing the payroll, and maintaining accounts payables.
Do you have what we need ?
• Minimum 5 years’ level exposure to financial management and policies with an appreciation of meeting statutory requirements.
• Demonstrated leadership in all areas of financial and budget administration through policy and procedure development, adherence to financial and operational controls.
• Expert understanding and execution of both narrative and financial monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts, budgets, statements, and financial reports
• Proven ability to analyze, summarize and synthesize financial data, critical attention to detail and impactful decision-making skills.
• Demonstrated skill in maintenance of complex financial records.
• Expert proficiency in cash flow management.
• A diverse knowledge of non-profit organizations with broad exposure to reporting on donor funded projects.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Expert proficiency with SAGE 300 and Excel, familiarity with SYSCOHADA and IFRS reporting requirements an asset.
• Self-sufficient with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint) and savvy with web-based applications (Dropbox, Google, Skype).